GUIDELINES FOR ENTRIES:
1. All cattle must be futurity eligible.
2. All cattle must be TLBAA or ITLA registered.
3. All entries must be paid in full ($300 per entry) by due date.
4. No change or substitutions of cattle once entered.
5. Cattle blood tested on a random basis.
6. A non-refundable fee of $250.00 must accompany all protests.
7. Decisions of the judges will be final.
8. The Millennium Futurity Partners are not responsible for accidents to any persons or animals while at the event.
9. Anyone who is proven to have cheated on genetics or age will be banned for life from the Millennium Futurity and/or any of its events.
This year's payment schedule: The total amount for the entry fee is
$300.00. Absolutely no entries will be
accepted after April 15.
2022 Forms and Sponsorship Opportunities
Preliminary Information for the Event.