Show and Sale Information
GUIDELINES FOR ENTRIES:
1. All cattle must be futurity eligible.
2. All cattle must be TLBAA or ITLA registered.
3. All entries must be paid in full ($300 per entry) by due date.
4. No change or substitutions of cattle once entered.
5. Cattle blood tested on a random basis.
6. A non-refundable fee of $250.00 must accompany all protests.
7. Decisions of the judges will be final.
8. The Millennium Futurity Partners are not responsible for accidents to any persons or animals while at the event.
9. Anyone who is proven to have cheated on genetics or age will be banned for life from the Millennium Futurity and/or any of its events.
Deadline is August 19th, 2022